Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thing #7

apsu23things by kaylajean258
apsu23things, a photo by kaylajean258 on Flickr.



apsu23things by kaylajean258
apsu23things, a photo by kaylajean258 on Flickr.


My Flickr experience was not horrible but I found it to be a tab bit confusing when I had to upload my photos to this blog. It only took me 30 minutes to figure out. I do not think I would use this in the classroom very much at all. If my class were on a certain subject and I wanted to show them pictures of something relevant I may use Flickr's search option but other than that I do not think I would use it often in my classroom. I love to use my Instagram which is a photo sharing site, I linked my Facebook friends to it and we can share photos on it. I also have a Snapchat which is personal and I enjoy sending pictures to my friends with messages. Compared Instagram and Flickr both have a type of search engine that can search all photos that were posted with certain words, however with Instagram you can only search hash tags. Snapchat has no search because the person you send messages to can only view them for a select few seconds and they can never be seen again. I feel fine having photos on Flickr because I have my location turned off on my phone and I have not posted any pictures of myself or my family. So I have nothing to worry about and there is no sense in making photos private because the point of Flickr is to share photos with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment