Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thing #15

Wiki is a very interesting site to use. As a future educator, I would plan to use wiki as a classroom discussion board for parents and I could post homework missed and assignments that students should have done the night before. Depending on the age group I could ask that the students use the wiki website for their class to find class schedules, turn in dates, and homework updates. Wiki could be used for just about any purpose which is great because as the world is moving to more and more technology teachers can begin to put more things online for students and partners; Wiki is a wonderful tool for educators in the 21st century.
I chose to edit APSU 23 Things Sandbox Wiki, I added my Thing #14 and I changed the font size and color as well as the back ground. I chose Thing #14 because I really enjoyed making mind maps and I thought it was a great tool to inform others about.

HERE IS A LINK TO APSU 23 Things Sandbox Wiki: ttp://apsu23thingssandbox.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

No comments:

Post a Comment