Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thing #16

I have discovered u.Start.org! It is so wonderful, I absolutely love it! I was able to choose things like movies, TV shows, my Google Drive, and many other things to have on my start page when I log onto the internet. This is so convenient for me because I waste time in my day to visit all of these things separately through out the day and most require an email and login password. Now that they are on my home screen I am able to just click on what I want to go to and it instantly takes me there. I also like how it has a colander and shows the date and time at the top, this is very helpful. I am saving this as my new home screen without a doubt. I chose U.Start.org because it appealed to me the most and it was so easy to use. Here is a link if you want to try it out yourself>>>
 http://www.ustart.org/

Online calendars are very helpful to have. I do not have to keep up with a little hand help calendar that has limited space for me to write things I need to do in. I am able to access them from any computer anywhere I may be and that is convenient in itself. I do not have to worry about keeping up with a calendar that has my bills and birthdays, etc.. I can enter a birthday online and never have to worry about where I wrote it again.

I recommend MyStickies which is a sticky note app that you download to your desktop. This could be used for reminders or pretty much anything that you need to remember that is coming up if you do not keep up with a calendar. Here is the link for that>>> http://www.mystickies.com/

I really do not see myself using any of the other websites, especially the ones that help you convert files into other files so that they can be used on any computer. If anyone is interested in the link for that website it is here>> http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment