Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thing #17

I can see a potential for Delicious being used in my future classroom room. It is a wonderful public site that allow educators to bookmark lessons or activities for his or her classrooms. You will never have to worry about not being able to find any specific lesson plan or activity because you tag each bookmark and that tag neatly separates all of your book marks into like folders. So say I have book marked 200 pages but I need to find an activity that I found 3 months ago. All I have to do is search my tags on Living things or what ever the topic was that I chose, and instantly all of my book marks with the tag Living things pops up and I only have 5 so I went from 300 resources to 5! How cool right! That's not even all of what Delicious can do, It also allows other educators to bookmark your bookmarks and it allows you to bookmark theirs because it is also a social website. This is a cool tool for teachers I recommend sharing this with your fellow educators! Here is a link if you are interested>>> http://del.icio.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment